Published papers only. Will be updated Friday 25/09-2020.
- Lyman continuum leakage in faint star-forming galaxies at redshift z = 3-3.5 probed by gamma-ray bursts (Vielfaure, J. B et al. (DAWN member Johan Fynbo))
(Kato, N et al. (DAWN member Seiji Fujimoto))
- Simulating JWST deep extragalactic imaging surveys and physical parameter recovery (Kauffmanni, O. B et al. (DAWN member Luis Colina))
- The VLA-COSMOS 3 GHz Large Project: Evolution of Specific Star Formation Rates out to z ∼ 5 (Leslie, S et al. (DAWN member Iary Davidzon))
- Dual Supermassive Black Holes at Close Separation Revealed by the Hyper Suprime-Cam Subaru Strategic Program (Silverman, J. D. et al. (DAWN member Seiji Fujimoto))
- ALMA Characterises the Dust Temperature of z ∼ 5.5 Star-Forming Galaxies (Andreas Faisst et al. (DAWN member Andreas Faisst and Peter Capak))